Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Diet Review: 17 Day Diet



I am always up for trying new ways to shed some pounds and have read/tried about every diet out there. I was skeptical that this "Diet" would be any different from any of the others I had read about. It's all the same that you need to eat less, work out more (basically). I happened to catch an episode of Dr. Phil in which he reviewed the Diet and expressed his skepticism as well. Dr. Mike Moreno answered the questions that were asked thoroughly and explained why he felt his diet would work in common sense terms.

I ordered the book after watching the show because I felt like what he was saying really made sense to me. I'm excited to say that after reading the book I am eager to start the 17 Day Diet and I am making out a grocery list so I can start on Monday. A review of the diet will follow in 17 days (What appears to be around April 15th on my calendar). Many claimed to have lost 12+ pounds during the first 17 days, and Dr. Moreno stresses to follow the diet and move onto the next phase after 17 days to keep your metabolism moving.

Basically you are limited in the foods that you can choose from, but the protein/vegetables that you can have, you are able to eat as much until you are full. You are alloted a certain amount of servings of fat and dairy/pro-biotic foods. As far as working out, it asks for you to exercise in some way or another for 17 minutes two times a day. The majority of the reviews I have read thus far have been pretty positive and most say they do not feel deprived. Anything is possible for 17 days!

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.
    Leading Diet Review Site

    ReplyDelete