Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Out of breath...

I have that overwhelming feeling that I am not in control of my emotions right now and it is an incredibly uncomfortable feeling. Within this last week I have gone from calm, confident, and secure to feeling the complete opposite. I know it is normal to go through times like this and that it will pass...I just want it to pass quickly lol! I had a chance to really vent to a few great friends the past couple days and it has helped a lot! I definitely do not take anybody in my life for granted because I really have been blessed with a great circle of support. So for now I will head to bed with Chelsea Handler's "Are you there Vodka? It's me, Chelsea" and smirk a bit. She definitely has a way with words that really just say "Hey....stuff happens, get over it and move on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment