Thursday, May 2, 2013

Review for Your Best Just Got Better



Through my online book club 12books, I was given the opportunity to read and review this wonderful book by Jason Womack. After reading this book, I can with complete honesty say that this was one of the best personal development books I have ever read. The principle of this book is about evaluating your current habits and activities throughout the day and finding the opportunities where you can increase your productivity.

It was pretty powerful reading that we are given 96 blocks of 15 minutes throughout the day and how we choose to use that time is up to us. It really put it in perspective for me and I have found that using Jason’s tips and techniques has made an instant difference in my productivity. Setting that timer for 15 minutes on my phone or iPad really gets me to apply that focus to the task at hand. I found that also taking note of what I find as my “When I am at my best” moments, that I think throughout the day of little things I can do to ensure that I am indeed at my best. I could really go on and on in regards to this book and how much applying these activities is already impacting my life, but there would be just too much to say and talk about.

My recommendation is that this book can be beneficial to any individual. It does not matter whether you are a stay at home mother, an entrepreneur, a military member, or just an individual trying to learn how to make the most of your day. This book was incredibly well written and I will be recommending it to everyone I encounter in my day to day activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment